• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Horse Accident-Lady went into my property and was injured by my horse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Paint

A lady went into my property (without my premission) which was fenced and gates were locked. She evedently jumped the fence and decided to ride one of the horses. The horse threw her off and trampled her pretty badly.

She's now suing me for negligence(proximate cause)-Stating that she had a conversation with me about her purchasing the horse and that I had told her that the horse was of a very mild nature and that anyone could ride the horse, thus accusing me of giving her premission to go in (jump the fence) and ride the horse. Obviously that's not true but such is the accusation. Houston, Texas.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paint:
A lady went into my property (without my premission) which was fenced and gates were locked. She evedently jumped the fence and decided to ride one of the horses. The horse threw her off and trampled her pretty badly.

She's now suing me for negligence(proximate cause)-Stating that she had a conversation with me about her purchasing the horse and that I had told her that the horse was of a very mild nature and that anyone could ride the horse, thus accusing me of giving her premission to go in (jump the fence) and ride the horse. Obviously that's not true but such is the accusation. Houston, Texas.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know the lady? I hope you contacted your insurance company and filed a claim.

Mr. Ed

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">