• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I got a question, what happens if the renter fails to complete the Report of Motor Ve

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
I got another question, I was curious, can I appeal if I lose the case? If yes, does the appeal also need to be within 3 years from the crash?
You can appeal if there is a legitimate legal reason - you can't appeal just because you don't like the verdict. The appeal has nothing to do with the statute of limitations.

Very few small claims appeals are successful. You have 30 days to file an appeal - that's 30 days from the day the verdict is handed down.

DOY

The Cofounder of Riders-Share.Com is willing to compensate me $3,482.13, which is the written damage estimate amount written from Zoni Bros. I got a question, what happens if I did not accept Riders-Share.Com compensation and sued the renter for money instead?

DOY

I am fully compensated the full amount on the written damage estimate already by the Rider-Share.Com

Cofounder Guillermo Cornejo. You say do I need to keep the Bell helmet which the renter wore when he crashed

the 2008 CBR600RR. The renter is not Riders-Share.Com Cofounder, the renter who crashed the 2008 Honda

CBR600RR motorcycle is another guy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">