• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can bank preclose loan on debit card without my consent, only in name of card upgrada

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ybborhade

is any one can help me to discuss the isuue in detail for case with standard chartered bank india.
i had regular card and having personal loan with 20% p.a.
bank call center offeredme for upgardation of card with some money, which was actually free from all other agents.
then with my consent to upgarde the card only, they closed my old card and its loan. where they never told me that loans will get preclosed.
then after closing my loan the complete loan amount got transfered to one time payment with 36% intrest charge p.a.
can bank do this????
what action can be taken against bank.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
is any one can help me to discuss the isuue in detail for case with standard chartered bank india.
i had regular card and having personal loan with 20% p.a.
bank call center offeredme for upgardation of card with some money, which was actually free from all other agents.
then with my consent to upgarde the card only, they closed my old card and its loan. where they never told me that loans will get preclosed.
then after closing my loan the complete loan amount got transfered to one time payment with 36% intrest charge p.a.
can bank do this????
what action can be taken against bank.
US Law Only!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">