• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accepting Seed Money For A Startup

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

twodevelopers

The location of our business is Wisconsin/Minnesota. Whichever makes the launch process for our business more cost-effective.

Good afternoon,

I hate to bother you on a Saturday but I had a few questions about accepting seed money from a venture capitalist/investor. My business partner and I will soon be forming an LLC and soon after launch a mobile application for Androids and iPhones. We have a contact who has offered to give us capital to hire people whos skills we don not posses between my business partner and I but will be necessary for launch. I have no experience accepting loans or capital in this form save for student loans. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks so much for your time,
Parker

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">