• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stackoptions treaten me and rude to me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Stack options or stock options? Treaten or threaten? State name or, if not in US, country name?

More details are needed, sallyhanti, in order for us to assist you with your legal issue.

But I can tell you that rudeness is not actionable.

sallyhanti

stackoptions

a few days ago got call from claiming to be from aussie, im from jakarta indonesia.
they said they from stackoptions asking for investment, asking me to login to their website to do demo. havent put any investment or fill my credit card and debit card information, and they keep pushing me to invest at first i was intersed, after i ask aroun i found out that Hi, please note Stackoptions is not licensed legal platform and they can't guarantee your money legally. They are just scammers, they treaten me to block me financialy and treaten to sue me, and rude also said they will comment in all my social media thay i was a liar. (they have my whatsapp number). all i asking is is that true thay they cant sue me or block me financialy?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
This is a US based board. We do not have any experts in either Indonesian or Australian law.

quincy

a few days ago got call from claiming to be from aussie, im from jakarta indonesia.
they said they from stackoptions asking for investment, asking me to login to their website to do demo. havent put any investment or fill my credit card and debit card information, and they keep pushing me to invest at first i was intersed, after i ask aroun i found out that Hi, please note Stackoptions is not licensed legal platform and they can't guarantee your money legally. They are just scammers, they treaten me to block me financialy and treaten to sue me, and rude also said they will comment in all my social media thay i was a liar. (they have my whatsapp number). all i asking is is that true thay they cant sue me or block me financialy?
I saw that you posted again and I responded to that thread.

We handle US legal questions and legal concerns only on this site, sallyhanti. You will need to find assistance in Indonesia. Sorry.

(one of your two threads will be deleted)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">