• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Business partner doing me wrong.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

peacebear

What is the name of your state?North Carolina
Businerss partner is not doing his part. Have asked partner to buy me out or for us to declare bankruptcy,He will do neither. Is there something else I can do?

seniorjudge

peacebear said:
What is the name of your state?North Carolina
Businerss partner is not doing his part. Have asked partner to buy me out or for us to declare bankruptcy,He will do neither. Is there something else I can do?
What does the written partnership agreement say about this situation?

peacebear

The written agreement says nothing to this situation. It was verbly dicussed.
The written agreement only states that each partner has the chance to say,who can or can not purchase the partners half of business.

seniorjudge

peacebear said:
The written agreement says nothing to this situation. It was verbly dicussed.
The written agreement only states that each partner has the chance to say,who can or can not purchase the partners half of business.
Then if y'all cannot agree, you will have to file this dissolution in front of a judge.

Hire a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">