• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

demand of payment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

straglio

we are in iowa,

my family had a house in colorado that sold i was supposed to be given a part of the profets, with all the issues i was not given no. this is no the issue. the problem is that my current lease / purchase holder stated that scince i did not inform them to this fact. the contacts are now null and void. they are demanding 65k to correct this issue. they gave us a verbal 30 day to vacate notice, is this legal

Silverplum

we are in iowa,

my family had a house in colorado that sold i was supposed to be given a part of the profets, with all the issues i was not given no.
Were you one of the owners? With your name on the title?

If not, why were you supposed to be given some of the profits from the sale?

straglio said:
this is no the issue.
Oh! :eek:

straglio said:
the problem is that my current lease / purchase holder stated that scince i did not inform them to this fact. the contacts are now null and void. they are demanding 65k to correct this issue. they gave us a verbal 30 day to vacate notice, is this legal
I don't understand this at all.
Which fact did you withhold from your current lease/purchase holder???

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You make no sense. Either post a coherent question, or seek the advice of a local attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">