• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

does the state of wisconsin have a place to file a complaint?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

ljsskidz

I live in Wisconsin. I have been sold a property which had a first right of refusal on it and now I have to sell it to the people who have that first right. I know I can sue the seller and real estate agency, however I also know it will cost some bucks$$. I would like to file a complaint about the real estate company and get some action going. Castle Rock Realty in Wisconsin needs to answer for what they have done. Any suggestions????? Thank You!!

L

ljsskidz

Here's my problem

I already posted the problem about a month ago. I bought a home with 23 acres in Wisconsin, moved in, closed the deal, and then 8 weeks later found out that there was a first right of refusal on the land by the neighbors who happen to be a campground. No one said anything to us before the purchase. It was on the title report (in the wrong spot) and the bank didn't see it and gave us the loan. The sellers realtor did not mention it to us nor did the seller. It is documented with the county register of deeds.We did not have a lawyer go over the paper work with us prior to the closing of the deal (our fault). Now we are re-selling the property to the neighbors who should have had it in the first place, but no one told them the land had an accepted offer, thus it was sold under them. Now I want to know who to file a complaint with and would like the realty to have some failure right along with me. I now have to move AGAIN, and look for another home. Sucks to be me right now, but will sue when life gets back on track for me. Any options you can see for me that won't cost me a fortune would be of help. I know I can win, the real question is at what cost?????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">