• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

new agent did not review details re:contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

snookered

What is the name of your state? Va

I signed with an agent around 24 hours ago to sell my house. many things were not reviewed- like if my financing for the house I have a valid contract on does not go thru, or if I do not accept their waiver for not being responsible for stolen, damaged property, or injuries.
I have asked specific questions and gottne vague answers.
I aksed fo a marketing plan (loose) which was provided.

I have never sold a house before and the agent is not very experienced. very enthusiastic though.

In Va do I have a timeframe for canceling this?
thanks!!:mad:

HomeGuru

snookered said:
What is the name of your state? Va

I signed with an agent around 24 hours ago to sell my house. many things were not reviewed- like if my financing for the house I have a valid contract on does not go thru, or if I do not accept their waiver for not being responsible for stolen, damaged property, or injuries.
I have asked specific questions and gottne vague answers.
I aksed fo a marketing plan (loose) which was provided.

I have never sold a house before and the agent is not very experienced. very enthusiastic though.

In Va do I have a timeframe for canceling this?
thanks!!:mad:
**A: go and have a meeting with the principal broker and discuss all your concerns.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">