• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can my ex husband get into trouble for turning me into cps for no reason?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

melissahoover

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? indiana

ok heres the thing. i had child protection called on me by my ex husband and he lied about everything he told them. well they closed my case and i was wondering if there is anything i can do for him making false accusations against me and my current husband? thanks for any input or advice people can offer.

DAD09

I have a friend whom is a LCSW at a major hospital and she is involved with CPS directly-(I am in the same boat with you on a similar issue)-People whom engage in this activity have it backfire and hurt their future rights of the child in question. They are not interested in rashes etc. Unless the claim has merit they quickly look at the party making the claim. Use 3rd parties as much as possible for additional protection you will protect the rights of your child by doing so in this circumstance.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Little if nothing will happen until and unless it becomes a habitual problem. And then you need to prove that he was lying.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
History folks. This is the poster who went off on Stealth:
ok i asked for advice. i didnt ask for you to be rude. this is supposed to be something that people ask advice on. i have chosen to tell the kids their options. people like you are what makes others damn near afraid to ask anything. so whatever to you! go to work and judge someone else
and then this:
do you people actually claim to give people advice? im really glad i dont have any of you for friends. im not here to argue with any of you i just asked for advice so unless thats what ur giving me keep off of me. im a human being just as the rest of you are and i dont appreciate being treated like crap and being called a "pet"
and:
why do you even keep responding to my posts then if you dont like me or "want to be on me" i never once said i didnt listen to the advice that was given. everybody has their own opinions as i do. i guess some people just love the drama!
Hey Missy if we don't give advice why are you posting YET again? Seriously. You got rude with everyone and then came back for more? :confused:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
History folks. This is the poster who went off on Stealth:
Eh, if I never talked to any person who ever did that, my house would be mighty quiet. I'm used to dealing with teens. ;)

p.s. I actually was NOT rude in that thread.

Last edited:

melissahoover

Eh, if I never talked to any person who ever did that, my house would be mighty quiet. I'm used to dealing with teens. ;)

p.s. I actually was NOT rude in that thread.

stealth2 yes i knwo you were not rude in this post. if i ever offended you or was rude im very sorry. i will apologize when im wrong and i dont mean to attack people. but i wanted to offer you and apology

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">