• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

court orders complaints

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mcbg

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California Sacramento hi we have the final decree and work orders now she is not complaint with the court orders she don't answer the phone don't let me see the kids don't let the kids talk to me and is against work order she don't fallow parenting time what i can do about that i don't have lawyer

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California Sacramento hi we have the final decree and work orders now she is not complaint with the court orders she don't answer the phone don't let me see the kids don't let the kids talk to me and is against work order she don't fallow parenting time what i can do about that i don't have lawyer
If you don't have an attorney, you have some reading to do.

Start here: https://www.saccourt.ca.gov/family/self-help-center.aspx#services

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">