• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JessGal

Hello - I live in California - Had court date a month ago, ex showed up 1.5 hours late - because he was late couldn't be seen for mediation - Judge ordered us to go to mediation and warned him to show up on time for it. I have been raising my 12 y.o daughter on my own since she was born. The judge just extended the orders, full physical & legal custody of my daughter until the next court date, he also granted a 'no contact order' - he hasn't seen my daughter in one year and last phone contact between him and my daughter was 6 months ago. For mediation, he showed up 30 minutes late. And because he was late again and we couldn't be seen. As I was leaving the court house, that's when he showed up. He saw me leaving and chased me to my car banging on my windows for me to talk to him. But I was scared and just wanted to leave. He has an extensive criminal record including drugs. We have court again in 2 weeks. Don't know what to expect. Any advice please? Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">