• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Florida. Child relocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kennyfromflorid

Florida. Can a parent relocate a child without the approval of the other parent or the child wanting to go. Also I just found out on my own by accident and not by her or the courts that she has a hearing on Wednesday for the relocation and modification of the parenting plan.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Florida. Can a parent relocate a child without the approval of the other parent or the child wanting to go. Also I just found out on my own by accident and not by her or the courts that she has a hearing on Wednesday for the relocation and modification of the parenting plan.
If the court approves it, sure.

LdiJ

If you are the other parent I suggest that you show up for that hearing and object. You would need to let the judge know that you were never served and found out about the hearing by accident.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">