• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Holy. Wow.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CJane

When I first started posting here, more years ago than I care to count, this is a time that it seemed would never come.

BUT... Wild is 21, and Unruly just turned 18 yesterday. They have both AGED OUT of court orders (other than CS for Unruly, while she's in college, but it will be paid directly to her).

Twain is soon going to be adopted by my husband...

it's SO WEIRD. I kind of feel like a grown up, finally.

LdiJ

When I first started posting here, more years ago than I care to count, this is a time that it seemed would never come.

BUT... Wild is 21, and Unruly just turned 18 yesterday. They have both AGED OUT of court orders (other than CS for Unruly, while she's in college, but it will be paid directly to her).

Twain is soon going to be adopted by my husband...

it's SO WEIRD. I kind of feel like a grown up, finally.
Wow indeed. I think that Twain is about the same age as my granddaughter, and my daughter, who was just an adolescent when I started posting here, is 30. Its amazing how time flies.

I am happy for you all that the drama and tribulations are over.

CJane

Wow indeed. I think that Twain is about the same age as my granddaughter, and my daughter, who was just an adolescent when I started posting here, is 30. Its amazing how time flies.

I am happy for you all that the drama and tribulations are over.
I think so, too. He turned 12 in January. The only reason we haven't done the adoption before now is that I'm a jerk who's afraid to poke the bear and send the voluntary termination of rights form. Hopefully, we'll be done by the end of the year, and then Hubby and I will have an "ours" (which is the ONLY way we're having one! LOL)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">