• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother of my kids is problematic please help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jfuse

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY
I have custody of my 9 year old son and the mother lives with us with her name on rental the lease, I want her to leave
The mother is argumentative and problematic forcing me to sign over my rights, she works over 50 hours a week and doesn't
interact/ quality time with the kids.
We have a 2 year old child too.Can I tell her to leave with her name is not on our lease agreement, but lease agreement says 4 occupants.
I want what's best for my kids , she is more being a problem.

Just Blue

I have custody of my 9 year old son and the mother lives with us with her name on rental the lease, I want her to leave
The mother is argumentative and problematic forcing me to sign over my rights, she works over 50 hours a week and doesn't
We have a 2 year old child too.Can I tell her to leave with her name is not on our lease agreement, but lease agreement says 4 occupants.
Please clarify : "forcing me to sign over my rights". Thanks.

LdiJ

First you say that her name is on the lease then you say that her name is not on the lease. First you mention her as being the mother of the 9 year old then you mention a 2 year old. You will get better advice if you are clearer about what is going on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">