• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Still Alive!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LadyBlu

Well I can tell teen in need has had some problems, but other then that everyone is doing fine it seems.. :)
Had to format my harddrive and as soon as I get all my programs reloaded will be back to help out a little.

Keep up the good work all..

C

cat2young

good to read you

I'm glad to see you. I've been so busy I haven't been here much lately (super bowl was here and Tampa moved Gasparilla up to the same weekend). There has just been so much for the familly to do lately. I'm glad it's over but it was fun. My oldest is getting braces next month and the baby's 2nd birthday is around the corner. I hope you are well.

jyoung

and I filed my "motion to dismiss" on the financials
and a "motion to disallow exceptions" on the move.
Her lawyers should have it today and we'll see what the judge sez.....

G

Grandma B

So relieved to hear it was you computer that was the problem and not your back! I always worry when you aren't on for awhile.

L

lindsayilene

hey lady blu--glad you are back. did you get my e-mail about the bookmarks that renae sent not working? or did your computer crash before that?

T

Teen_In_Need

hi Lady Blu!!!!!!!!!

yea i always have problems but whats new????LOL. i was wondering where you were. i am learning to better manage my temper on things and i am doing better in a lot of places that needed improvement. not completely cured but in time, in time......
* you know what*
my baby makes a funny noise when she whines.... like if i put her down to play and she still wants to be held she will whine....stick a little bit of her tounge out and blow. its so cute. she has been sticking that little tounge of hers out since she was in the womb. LOL.

L

LadyBlu

:) I feel so loved....

Hey Ya All, Thanks for the concern. I am back up and running after two days of fighting with software and then hardware conflicts... But I must be learning something because it used to take me about three weeks to get back up after a crash.. DON'T Downlaod any explorer upgrades!!LOL, made my computer crash big time.. and from talking to a few other folks they had the same problem.

Christina, I am glad to hear you are settling down about the father issues. Give it time. I know it is hard to share her when she is this young. But just think of all the joy you have inraising her and being with her almost everyday. Take advantage of it, don't let the bad feelings towards her dad keep you from enjoying all the things she is learning.. *S* Just wait till she starts walking and getting into everything and going through the terrible twos and you will be glad to have her dad take her for even the shortest amount of time so you can catch your breath.

Lindseyilene, I emailed you so check your email and if you will send that email back to me, I will simplify it for you so that they will load up as bookmarks.

cat2young.. sounds like you had a good time.. *S* I was a rootin for the ravens, (jyoung and homeguru had no faith in them) but They kicked some major Arse...

jyoung, email me when you get a chance so I can put you back in my address book, and let me know if you hear from the atty's...*S* I have no life can you tell?

GrandmaB, thanks for your concern.. I have been trying to keep from doing too much and stress sure isn't helping any..

Well it is 2:10 a.m. Kids have to get up in a couple ofhours... then I have to get my daughter started onher lessons and will be here off and on (later today) to help out where needed..

Thanks again everyone for your concern.. and will talk to you later.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">