• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Temporary Orders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I have been studying the rules and procedures and I understand that I have made some mistakes. I was under the impression though that this forum was supposed to be a means for having questions answered and not a means to be criticized. If anyone would like to actually try and answer my questions rather than just say, "Why didn't you do this," or "Get an attorney," it would be greatly appreciated.
What you may not understand/appreciate is that few here are lawyers. We can answer questions to the best of our ability, but we can not actually offer you legal advice, not without practicing law without a license. Which we won't do. The lawyer(s) who DO reply to you, will also not offer legal advice, as they will not risk the liability thereby incurred.

In terms of pro bono hours that are sometimes available - attorneys who have them are more likely to use those hours for situations where there is not only real need, but likely to result in a case creating legal precedent. Untangling a mess someone's made doesn't really meet those criteria. May not seem "fair", but that's the reality. Few people work for free...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">