• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is Post Judgment in Family Law? Motion to Change Physical Placement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lance77tour

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

Family Crt Comm. told me I needed to pay $2k before he would assign a GAL because "I" was the one that brought the motion forward. Thus it is by responsibility for the $ and burden of proof.

?1. 05-09-06 Divorced
?2. 11-07-08 Mother motioned to move residence 2 SD (both parties split GAL fees, she wasnt ordered to pay them all since she had the burden of proof) Isnt this POST JUDGMENT
?3. 03-18-11 Mother filed Motion in SD to move jurisdiction in violation of UCCJEA and US Constitution
?4. 03-24-11 SD Motion came to WI as a motion heard by Family Crt Comm. and Circuit Crt Judge. (Mother didnt pay anything regarding this. I had to pay $11254 from Mar 11 to Jan 13; was denied Atty Fees) Isnt this POST JUDGMENT
?5. Both judidical officials ruled that per the UCCJEA and US Constitution WI shall retain jurisdication.

So, what is POST JUDGMENT?

LdiJ

Family Crt Comm. told me I needed to pay $2k before he would assign a GAL because "I" was the one that brought the motion forward. Thus it is by responsibility for the $ and burden of proof.

?1. 05-09-06 Divorced
?2. 11-07-08 Mother motioned to move residence 2 SD (both parties split GAL fees, she wasnt ordered to pay them all since she had the burden of proof) Isnt this POST JUDGMENT
?3. 03-18-11 Mother filed Motion in SD to move jurisdiction in violation of UCCJEA and US Constitution
?4. 03-24-11 SD Motion came to WI as a motion heard by Family Crt Comm. and Circuit Crt Judge. (Mother didnt pay anything regarding this. I had to pay $11254 from Mar 11 to Jan 13; was denied Atty Fees) Isnt this POST JUDGMENT
?5. Both judidical officials ruled that per the UCCJEA and US Constitution WI shall retain jurisdication.

I think that you might get more responses if you would spell things out without using any text speak, and with full sentences.

Just Blue

?1. 05-09-06 Divorced

You deleted a thread few months ago ...Hire an attorney. Best of luck. :)

lance77tour

If people on here are going to loss sleep because someone shortens the wording, also called shorthand guess they really have issues. If I know someone kneels to Trump in any posts I would whine as well to be like alll the other babies not loving the text code or shorthand code.

Just Blue

If people on here are going to loss sleep because someone shortens the wording, also called shorthand guess they really have issues. If I know someone kneels to Trump in any posts I would whine as well to be like alll the other babies not loving the text code or shorthand code.
Hire an attorney. Have a good day.

LdiJ

Lance, you are asking for legal advice. You are asking it from professional people who are accustomed to providing information in a professional format and giving information in a professional format. We are all volunteers who do not get paid for giving you advice.

Find somebody who "is loving" your text speak shorthand to give you advice.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
You seem to have no problem whining no matter what or who the subject may be.

Hth.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
You deleted a thread few months ago ...Hire an attorney. Best of luck. :)
This one hasn't been deleted yet:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-support-98/ex-wife-wont-turn-taxes-financial-docs-645822.html

It is unclear what OP hopes to accomplish. The only thing that comes across is his bitterness towards the ex... and a lot of other people.

Just Blue

This one hasn't been deleted yet:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/child-support-98/ex-wife-wont-turn-taxes-financial-docs-645822.html

It is unclear what OP hopes to accomplish. The only thing that comes across is his bitterness towards the ex... and a lot of other people.
Thats why he deleted a thread...because the bitter, nasty and hate filled attitude was offending the volunteers so he didn't get the "advice" he wanted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">