• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support Vs. Child Care Costs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mistoffolees

Depends how your order is worded.
And if they use the AZ guidelines, child care costs are included:
Family Law > 2011_CALC

This would be relevant if you don't have an order yet and wonder how it will be calculated. It will also be relevant even if you have an existing court order - if circumstances change and one party has to ask for support to be re-evaluated some time in the future.

CJane

And if they use the AZ guidelines, child care costs are included:
Family Law > 2011_CALC

This would be relevant if you don't have an order yet and wonder how it will be calculated. It will also be relevant even if you have an existing court order - if circumstances change and one party has to ask for support to be re-evaluated some time in the future.
Which means it also depends on whether AZ considers a change in child care costs a change in circumstances. My state does not, I would assume it's not the only one.

mustangapril

My child support was established in Arizona. google "child support calculator" yes, I believe it does raise the child support.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">