• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Csea

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeTimeVictim

To fill in everyone on my experience with Child Support they are a bunch of ruthless, crooked thieves who have no intentions of fixing any problems you have with your support orders. They do not care if you lose your home, live under a bridge, starve or freeze to death. I think it is fair enough to say the majority of people who are behind simply cannot afford such high payments.

They steal 65% of your paycheck after working your ass off all week, then on top of it take what you have left over in your bank account to the tune of how much you owe or greater. You don't have enough to cover it, then you're **** outta luck and are left with $0. Most of us fathers get to work our asses off and sometimes 2 jobs and this organization is allowed complete control over our finances and can literally steal your entire paycheck in full 100% week after week.

They claim it is for the benefit of the children and that is such a cop out. There is no benefiting a child when you're stealing their fathers entire income causing them to lose their home, car, job, manhood, sanity etc. It is a money racketeering scheme set in place by our United States Government to bring in state and federal funding. Believe that because it is the truth. Don't believe me, check out what they have done to me. If you can't see they have taken my life away for no cause of my own then I don't know what else to say. We're literally being taxed just for having children.

Last edited by a moderator:

mommyof4

Please stop starting new threads to whine.
them to lose their home, car, job, manhood, sanity etc.
Last I checked, CSEA did NOT cut off anyone's penis. (although, in some cases, that might be a REALLY good solution to having to pay more child support.;))

AHA

And guess what, you could have EASILY chosen not to have kids if you couldn't afford them???? Don't blame anyone but yourself for procreating!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

mommyof4

And guess what, you could have EASILY chosen not to have kids if you couldn't afford them???? Don't blame anyone but yourself for procreating!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
According to OP's rant, CSEA took care of that problem for him.;)

LifeTimeVictim

Let someone steal your entire check for the rest of your life and then come back and post your feelings about it.

Its not about whining its about what is going on in this country that you both obviously have no clue about.

Silverplum

Let someone steal your entire check for the rest of your life and then come back and post your feelings about it.

Its not about whining its about what is going on in this country that you both obviously have no clue about.
We are NOT here to read your ~*~thoughts~*~ and we are NOT here to read your ~*~feelings~*~.

Ewww...thoughts and feelings. Ewww. :eek: :eek: :eek:

What we DO here is answer LEGAL questions. We do NOT play Dr. Phil.

AHA

AGAIN, who the f FORCED you to have kids???????????????? If you are so strapped, get a better or more jobs, like every one else with financial obligations.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Who's "stealing". Who's taking your "entire check". And finally, who's doing this for the rest of your life? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It is most definitely about whining!

LifeTimeVictim

I don't care about your rude comments. The site is posted for others to see what is happening and that was the goal.

I appreciate you justifying the child support enforcement agency and government stealing 100% of a persons income leaving them homeless, jobless, carless etc.

Silverplum

Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin.

I don't care about your rude comments. The site is posted for others to see what is happening and that was the goal.

I appreciate you justifying the child support enforcement agency and government stealing 100% of a persons income leaving them homeless, jobless, carless etc.

mommyof4

You forgot penisless.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">