• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment and slandering by ex wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
We live in texas. Why would i divorce the love of my life? The father of my children. And i am owed $38,000 in arrears by my ex. He is in prison. So i wont ever see that money. The fact that some women are so obsessed by taking their ex's money and leaving them with out even being able yo pay a bill is rediculous. Our last check was $168. We do live within our means lol. We are poor, because of child support. We live in the cheapest house we could find. I have 2 toddlers so paying for daycAre would take my entire check. It would be $250 a week for daycare. Iv already tried all that.
Some women are obsessed with making sure their deadbeat ex financially supports his children AS THE LAW REQUIRES.

Don't sit there and paint Mom as the bad guy here. Blame your husband.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Zig: $290/week gross @7.25 FT...
Yes, I know...Texas has no state income tax. Net would likely be in the $250-$265 range per check.

ETA: My point was more that only in the worst-case scenario would the OP's entire check be taken up by child care.

Just Blue

Some women are obsessed with making sure their deadbeat ex financially supports his children AS THE LAW REQUIRES.

Don't sit there and paint Mom as the bad guy here. Blame your husband.
OP has a CS order for her childrens father...She might be a bit obsessed with collect if the deadbeat weren't in prison.;)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Yes, I know...Texas has no state income tax. Net would likely be in the $250-$265 range per check.

ETA: My point was more that only in the worst-case scenario would the OP's entire check be taken up by child care.
Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

Yes i meant when my step daughter was 3/4/5 we had amazing visits. She enjoyed seeing us and we had fun. She vomes to my house and tells me "my mom said yall dont care about me" and we havent seen her in almost a month now. Im not suppose to be upset about that? We DO pay child support. I however dobt get child support and never have. And never have i texted or called hin repededly or even filed charges on him, his money doesnt mean anything to me. He owes me almost 40k in CS and i let him be.Women who wants to take their exes money because they are bitter, is pathetic. Hes not a low life. I have the right to find love after raising 2 boys alone just like any other single mom does. And if she can call me a bad mom and make up stories and post it all over fb i guess i van do the same to her. People on here are rediculous lol.

My SD is also very rude and mean to the kids here when she comes. None of my neices or nephews want to be around when shes here, they say shes mean to them. And mo one blamed this on the child. This is all the mothers doing. Talking trash in that little girls ear. Oh and let me clarify, her mom has moved his daughter in with 3 different men since me and my husband have been together. Amd in 5 differnent houses.

And yes i didnt even make enough to pay the daycare thats why i had to quit my job lol. I promise i know what im talking about. Im not sure where everyone got that he was a deadbeat? He pays his child support and has done his regular visits since they split up 7 years ago. On our end we pay our cs and dont evem get to see her. Sp not sure where everyone got mixed up. But she is the lowlife in this case. Sorry boutcha

Zigner

Yes i meant when my step daughter was 3/4/5 we had amazing visits. She enjoyed seeing us and we had fun. She vomes to my house and tells me "my mom said yall dont care about me" and we havent seen her in almost a month now. Im not suppose to be upset about that? We DO pay child support. I however dobt get child support and never have. And never have i texted or called hin repededly or even filed charges on him, his money doesnt mean anything to me. He owes me almost 40k in CS and i let him be.Women who wants to take their exes money because they are bitter, is pathetic. Hes not a low life. I have the right to find love after raising 2 boys alone just like any other single mom does. And if she can call me a bad mom and make up stories and post it all over fb i guess i van do the same to her. People on here are rediculous lol.
Wow, not only are you overstepping, but you are doing a great disservice to your own child(ren).

This one really is simple - disconnect yourself from your husband's matters. Stop stalking mom's social media. Stop talking trash about the woman that your husband chose to have a child with and who contributed half the DNA to your wonderful step-daughter.

Zigner

And yes i didnt even make enough to pay the daycare thats why i had to quit my job lol. I promise i know what im talking about. Im not sure where everyone got that he was a deadbeat? He pays his child support and has done his regular visits since they split up 7 years ago. On our end we pay our cs and dont evem get to see her. Sp not sure where everyone got mixed up. But she is the lowlife in this case. Sorry boutcha
HE pays HIS child support.

Zigner

My SD is also very rude and mean to the kids here when she comes. None of my neices or nephews want to be around when shes here, they say shes mean to them. And mo one blamed this on the child. This is all the mothers doing. Talking trash in that little girls ear. Oh and let me clarify, her mom has moved his daughter in with 3 different men since me and my husband have been together. Amd in 5 differnent houses.
I get it now (maybe I'm slow). You envy the fact that mom is getting money from dad and that you don't have any say in it.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Sweetheart - your husband is this child's father. It is HIS responsibility to help support her. Her and the 2yo - it is actually NOT his responsibility to support your 4and 8yos. Really. If he can? Good on him. But his children come first when it comes to support. The 8yo first, since there is an order from the court. That's just how it works, whether you like it or not. Nor does it make his ex bitter to expect him to step up to his responsibility. It's also not her fault that you don't get support from your ex. Frankly - you *should* be pursuing the CS you're owed - because by expecting your husband to support two kids who are not his, you are stiffing his daughter.

Sweetheart - your husband is this child's father. It is HIS responsibility to help support her. Her and the 2yo - it is actually NOT his responsibility to support your 4and 8yos. Really. If he can? Good on him. But his children come first when it comes to support. The 8yo first, since there is an order from the court. That's just how it works, whether you like it or not. Nor does it make his ex bitter to expect him to step up to his responsibility. It's also not her fault that you don't get support from your ex. Frankly - you *should* be pursuing the CS you're owed - because by expecting your husband to support two kids who are not his, you are stiffing his daughter.
it doednt matter if i persue it hes in prison. I wont ever get that money and i have to live w that. I can't MAKE him pay me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">