• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment and slandering by ex wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an ignorant statement.
Hoe is that ignorent? To sue the non custodial parent for back child support you have to file papers through a paid attorney and press charges tp force payment. That is the only way in texas. Sounds like your ignorent to me. Thats why she was able to sue us but i wasnt able to sue for my 40k. Lol.

Yeah...There are way's to make him pay if/when he gets out of prison. And if you don't try then it is your CHILDREN that will have to live with that. Your thinking regarding support is wrong. If every way, shape and form.
Thats a negative. He was out for 8 months on parole and never once had to pay. Then went bavk to prison. Again, nothing on this earth i can do that i havent already tried. Some men just shouldnt be in their childs lives no matter what.

Just Blue

Nah only people with money can force child support payment. If you have the moneu to hire an attourney you dont need our money lol. This chick gets 4 diff check lmao
Google the term "pro se". Almost every person on the Support forum has gone pro se to court. Take a free online course in English and you might be happy with all you can do in life.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Zigner

Thanks for calling her a brat. That was rude
I was just paraphrasing (and toning down) what you had already said about the child, both directly and indirectly.

Your language, even when using acronyms, is not appropriate for this forum.

Google the term "pro se". Almost every person on the Support forum has gone pro se to court. Take a free online course in English and you might be happy with all you can do in life.
Its funny how people make fun of people for auto correct like i dont know how to spell. Come on, are you serious?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

Trust when i say dont beleive what you read online lol. They also arent allowed to take 70% of someones chrck but they do.
I suspect that your husband has arrears he is paying off. If not, then your husband needs to be proactive about this to get the withheld amount reduced. Also, please keep in mind that, even if the amount withheld is reduced by function of state law, that doesn't mean the amount owed per month is reduced.

Just Blue

Oh beacuse my broken phone auto corrects everything i type lol. Thanks graduated from WTAMU. Im glad all of you super awesome human beings know my life.
And you can't get a job paying more than $250.00 a week? Really?

Why don't you focus more on improving your own circumstance and ignore the ex and everything to do with her and your husbands legal matters. If nothing else you will be happier.

I was just paraphrasing (and toning down) what you had already said about the child, both directly and indirectly.

Your language, even when using acronyms, is not appropriate for this forum.
Ok i hope you have to deal with this one day. Im glad you think its ok for my children to get treated badly just because she is his daughter. Not in my house. Her mom hates me so bad she has made that little girl hate me and my kids. You should see the way she treats her 2 year old sister. Watch an 8 year old push your baby down when shes trying to give her big sister a hug. Heck no! Im so glad all of you thonk is ok. You havr no idea how bad this little girl treats my kids. My nephews and my neices. Their parents are the ones who told me they didnt want to be around because of his daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you can't get a job paying more than $250.00 a week? Really?

Why don't you focus more on improving your own circumstance and ignore the ex and everything to do with her and your husbands legal matters. If nothing else you will be happier.
Most iv ever been paid in one week was $300. I dont focus on her shes texts my phone non stop! She stalks my facebook through her boyfriends and theb blows my phone up.

I suspect that your husband has arrears he is paying off. If not, then your husband needs to be proactive about this to get the withheld amount reduced. Also, please keep in mind that, even if the amount withheld is reduced by function of state law, that doesn't mean the amount owed per month is reduced.
You cant do a review unless Its been 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">