• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jail sentence purged

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cmorrisette

Ok so about a year ago give or take a month or two while employed and payments being taken out of my checks weekly for almost nine months i was hit wit a contempt charge after my plant shut down i lost my job so a warrent was issued out of no where ok so i go to jail in Tiffin Ohio for 4 days my grandmother loaned me the money to get out which was my purge of 1100 bucks since i admit i have not stayed in contact with csupport but have continued to make payments directly take out of my checks my question is once you pay a purge how is it possible for them to issue a warrent for the same sentence i paid to get out. Shouldn't i be able to get back in front of a judge or does the sentence stay with me regardless if i payed my purge amount or not

Just Blue

Ok so about a year ago give or take a month or two while employed and payments being taken out of my checks weekly for almost nine months i was hit wit a contempt charge after my plant shut down i lost my job so a warrent was issued out of no where ok so i go to jail in Tiffin Ohio for 4 days my grandmother loaned me the money to get out which was my purge of 1100 bucks since i admit i have not stayed in contact with csupport but have continued to make payments directly take out of my checks my question is once you pay a purge how is it possible for them to issue a warrent for the same sentence i paid to get out. Shouldn't i be able to get back in front of a judge or does the sentence stay with me regardless if i payed my purge amount or not
Currently how much in arrears are you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">