• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rec 75 letter received from pa but case transfered to Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rhiannon12681

Wasnt asking for a dentist I had 2 paragraphs written in the message section that apparently didn't post.

So in short...

Had case in pa for support. Case was transferred four months ago to Ohio. Pa sent a letter saying they were soft closing my case unless I could prove he was working. Obviously I can't since he moved and we don't talk. My question was will Ohio still enforce support even though pa said they were closing it?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Wasnt asking for a dentist I had 2 paragraphs written in the message section that apparently didn't post.

So in short...

Had case in pa for support. Case was transferred four months ago to Ohio. Pa sent a letter saying they were soft closing my case unless I could prove he was working. Obviously I can't since he moved and we don't talk. My question was will Ohio still enforce support even though pa said they were closing it?
Was the case sent to Ohio for enforcement?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">