• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DHS and county corruption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Universal3mom

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Iowa
I had my children removed do to the accusations of methamphetamine use before ever even drug-testing since then in 2 years I have not once failed for meth. I have failed for small traces of marijuana. Although the father of my children has failed repeatedly and recently busted for driving off from a gas pump with the pump still attached with my children present. Upon sheriff investigation the smell of marijuana conducted a search warrent proving not only marijuana but also methamphetamine in the house where my children resided. My children were present for all of this. Their ages 3-5-7. The DHS worker provided false statements allowing my children to temporarily be placed in care of a relative that initially had custody and admitted using meth(not founded) since have been returned with no protective measures considering both father of my children and his unfit paramour both passed urine then swab (for suspicious acts) but yet marijuana was in fact being smoked around my children as stated in official police documentation and reports. Another drug test conducted on the father of my children showed positive for at least second time during case for methamphetamine. My Fsrp worker brought to my court appointed lawyer (also magistrate judge for my county) (conflict of interest) that the color of my children's hair has been altered in attempts to cover up exposure to the use of illegal drugs. The DHS case worker does not feel this is in any way alarming or endangerment to my children. This is just a basic description of situation there is more, that I can provide black and white documents to prove and even disprove the professional and ethically deprived case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">