• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mass. Civil Litigation Appeal Post Foreclosure Redemption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sflorid

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Mass.
I need an attorney who knows how to do a post foreclosure redemption and can appeal a civil litigation eviction case with a hearing at the end of next week. The attorney I started to work with is out sick due to major medical problems. I recently started working again and can resume making mortgage payments to redeem the mortgage. I need an attorney who can accept monthly payments -who doesnt require a substantial retainer up front- since I just started working again this month. I also discovered from
the Mass. Division of Banks that the first investor who purchased my mortgage which was originated by a Mass. licensed mortgage broker is not licensed to conduct business in the state since they have an application pending and they don't yet have the
ability to conduct mortgage transactions in the state until they are approved. This could void the contract. They sold the note to another mortgage company who foreclosed. I have well organized documentation and can send you copies of everything relating to my case. If you know of an attorney who can help me or refer me please contact me via email.
Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">