• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical Negligence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

moondust

What is the name of your state? Tennessee.
six years ago i had a partial hysterectomy. two years after this i had to go back and have my ovaries removed. two years ago i started having severe pain once again. didnt know what it was, as i thought both ovaries were gone. the doctor was spose to take both out. i had an ultra sound a week ago, and low and behold, my right ovary is still there along with a cyst attached to it. my question is this. with all the medical reports, and xrays, etc.. do i have a malpractice case against this doctor. my insurance paid for a complete oopherectomy and i only received a partial one. i have had to live with the pain for the last 2 years. what can i do?

racer72

You would be more likely to get the answer you want if you post your question in the Malpractice forum, not this one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">