• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jessie158915

Sorry messed up.. Story below

Hello, I am going to lay everything out. I am having problems with CYS, i am not nor have ever been investigated or had an open case with them but yet they are demanding access to my children, they are telling me I am guilty by association because it involves my husband, my step daughter and her biological mother. 1. According to my human rights it states I shall be innocent until proven guilty, 2. PA law states i can NOT act as a legal parent to the child epically if 1. There is a custody agreement saying all decisions shall be made by mother and father, 2. I have no rights as a step parent unless i am given parental rights by a judge but yet they are forcing me to sign paperwork that I shouldn't be and threatening the removal of my children if I don't. Yes I have proof of everything, reports where me or my children aren't even listed plus so much more. I want them out of my life

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hello, I am going to lay everything out. I am having problems with CYS, i am not nor have ever been investigated or had an open case with them but yet they are demanding access to my children, they are telling me I am guilty by association because it involves my husband, my step daughter and her biological mother. 1. According to my human rights it states I shall be innocent until proven guilty, 2. PA law states i can NOT act as a legal parent to the child epically if 1. There is a custody agreement saying all decisions shall be made by mother and father, 2. I have no rights as a step parent unless i am given parental rights by a judge but yet they are forcing me to sign paperwork that I shouldn't be and threatening the removal of my children if I don't. Yes I have proof of everything, reports where me or my children aren't even listed plus so much more. I want them out of my life
If your husband has daily access to (etc) your children, of course they're going to be in your life while they're investigating him.

If you truly want them out of your life, separate from your husband and move.

Just Blue

Why is CYS involved with your husband?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">