Closed Thread

Please Help. UK advice desperately needed asap

Hello

I am representing myself in court in 2 weeks time as I cannot afford solicitor costs.
    The claimant is my local council who have served me a section 21 and is seeking possession of my home due to ALLEGED Asb (over parking). I have a very good case and can prove the council have neglected to investigate complaints properly. It is an ongoing 6yr dispute with 2 residents. All defence and witness statements from both sides have been submitted.
    My question is: I have evidence that I intend to rely on in court but how do I go about using this? I have read that a judge needs to approve this first. I have quite a lot of paperwork/photos that I can use.
    Any help will be gratefully received. I am not at all familiar with courts and their protocols although I have researched as much as I can. TIA,

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mumma View Post
    Hello

I am representing myself in court in 2 weeks time as I cannot afford solicitor costs.
    The claimant is my local council who have served me a section 21 and is seeking possession of my home due to ALLEGED Asb (over parking). I have a very good case and can prove the council have neglected to investigate complaints properly. It is an ongoing 6yr dispute with 2 residents. All defence and witness statements from both sides have been submitted.
    My question is: I have evidence that I intend to rely on in court but how do I go about using this? I have read that a judge needs to approve this first. I have quite a lot of paperwork/photos that I can use.
    Any help will be gratefully received. I am not at all familiar with courts and their protocols although I have researched as much as I can. TIA,
    I'm sorry, this forum is for US law only. You can try here: http://www.thelawforum.co.uk/

Closed Thread