• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Someone is stalking me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justinreed

I am being stalked and harassed by an individual who is using remote neural monitering (voice to skull torture) This is really happening. My case is different then others because my family and the entire community knows who is doing this to me. I don't have to take a stab in the dark to find my assailant. How can I find out from them who is doing this. I believe they have been intimidated by the fbi but I cannot prove this. Is there a way to get my family subpoenaed so I can determine who to file charges on. Also my mental health counselor is working with them to give me a false diagnosis of schizophrenia. Malpractice lawsuit to get the truth?? Please help!

quincy

I am being stalked and harassed by an individual who is using remote neural monitering (voice to skull torture) This is really happening. My case is different then others because my family and the entire community knows who is doing this to me. I don't have to take a stab in the dark to find my assailant. How can I find out from them who is doing this. I believe they have been intimidated by the fbi but I cannot prove this. Is there a way to get my family subpoenaed so I can determine who to file charges on. Also my mental health counselor is working with them to give me a false diagnosis of schizophrenia. Malpractice lawsuit to get the truth?? Please help!
What is the name of your state?

I don't think that what you are experiencing is "remote neural monitoring" and I do not see any legal action available for you to pursue, based strictly on what you have disclosed here.

Your best course of action appears to be through mental health treatment. If you do not trust your current counselor, you can seek out help from someone you do trust.

Good luck.

justinreed

What is the name of your state?

I don't think that what you are experiencing is "remote neural monitoring" and I do not see any legal action available for you to pursue, based strictly on what you have disclosed here.

Your best course of action appears to be through mental health treatment. If you do not trust your current counselor, you can seek out help from someone you do trust.

Good luck.
I know its hard to believe but people have admitted it. The whole town knows and some have even apologized for what he makes them say. One lady even said "well they're very persuasive" so assume its real even if you don't believe it. Who can break the XX bubble they have me in?

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

Posts with links are reported for moderator review and editing. Your post should be returned to the thread once the editing is done. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Edit to add: Editing done.

What is the name of your state, justinreed?

There appears to be little that a legal forum can do to help you. There is no clear indication of medical malpractice and I cannot see any other legal action available, based on what you have said.

I recommend you find a mental health counselor you can trust and discuss with this counselor what you are experiencing.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
I know its hard to believe but people have admitted it. The whole town knows and some have even apologized for what he makes them say. One lady even said "well they're very persuasive" so assume its real even if you don't believe it. Who can break the XX bubble they have me in?
Justin, sometimes people can be cruel and egg someone with mental health issues on. And for those who have apologized for "what he makes them say"? They fall into the cruel category.

To get relief, please believe your therapist and follow the treatment plan laid out for you. I believe if you do, the harassment will stop.

Best of luck to you.

xylene

I am being stalked and harassed by an individual who is using remote neural monitering (voice to skull torture) This is really happening.
The voices you are experiencing inside your 'skull' are an inner mental phenomena caused by your schizophrenia. In a way it is really happening - your brain is really causing these inner voices. And becuase they are apart of you, they are real.

People in a conspiracy using imaginary technology, that is not happening.

You are not alone in encountering similar inner mental experiences. Take comfort in that. Sadly and truthfully, they may not fully go away. This is something, almost certainly, you will have to cope with for the rest of your life to one degree or another. But the torment can be greatly relieved. Your inner voices of torment can be muted and also transformed to sources of insight, creation and wisdom. I hope this can happen for you.

Please keep working with your treatment providers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">