• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

30 day money back GUARANTEE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cw8189

What is the name of your state?Broward County, Florida

My name is Chris and I am 16 years old. About 5 days ago I Purchased an two tone diamond cut braclet for $190. I have recently realized that she already has a braclet just like the one i bought for her. The receit that i was rushed to sign (it is like a jewelry exchange, they kind of push u to buy it) states "NO REFAUNDS 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF ITEM ABOVE IS NOT APPRAISED FOR THE PURCHASE PRICE OR MORE BY INDEPENDENT CERTIFIED GEOMOLOGIST (NOT A JEWELRY STORE) NO REFAUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON SPECIAL ORDERS AND LAYAWAYS"

Also no PUNCUATION

A couple of odd things about this is the way the spelled refunds and also the way she wrote LADIES BRACELET....SHE SPELLED IT LADIS BRACLIT.....is their anything i can do to get my moneyback?

HomeGuru

cw8189 said:
What is the name of your state?Broward County, Florida

My name is Chris and I am 16 years old. About 5 days ago I Purchased an two tone diamond cut braclet for $190. I have recently realized that she already has a braclet just like the one i bought for her. The receit that i was rushed to sign (it is like a jewelry exchange, they kind of push u to buy it) states "NO REFAUNDS 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF ITEM ABOVE IS NOT APPRAISED FOR THE PURCHASE PRICE OR MORE BY INDEPENDENT CERTIFIED GEOMOLOGIST (NOT A JEWELRY STORE) NO REFAUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON SPECIAL ORDERS AND LAYAWAYS"

Also no PUNCUATION

A couple of odd things about this is the way the spelled refunds and also the way she wrote LADIES BRACELET....SHE SPELLED IT LADIS BRACLIT.....is their anything i can do to get my moneyback?

**A: of course not. You were well aware of the deal and that the Seller is a alien.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">