• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Consumer Rights Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Steve Polo

I currently live in Florida, and attending college, and work, a research case I'm involved in is consisting of two college students, that thought they fell in love :( , only to break-up after a year long relationship, (they were never married).

During that time they acquied a house in both their names, she left him due to (his) infidelity. Later they discussed the selling of the house they acquired together, the ex said he does not wish to give up the house, at the same time she wants out of the deal because he can only make payments quarterly which is going to ruin her credit.

I was wondering if you could lead me in the right direction, to research were this information might be obtained, to help one get out of a contract due to these circumstances.

Should I look for a specific case, using lexis, or law library etc.. Thanks for any help that you can send me, take care and have a great day! :D

HomeGuru

Steve Polo said:
I currently live in Florida, and attending college, and work, a research case I'm involved in is consisting of two college students, that thought they fell in love :( , only to break-up after a year long relationship, (they were never married).

During that time they acquied a house in both their names, she left him due to (his) infidelity. Later they discussed the selling of the house they acquired together, the ex said he does not wish to give up the house, at the same time she wants out of the deal because he can only make payments quarterly which is going to ruin her credit.

I was wondering if you could lead me in the right direction, to research were this information might be obtained, to help one get out of a contract due to these circumstances.

Should I look for a specific case, using lexis, or law library etc.. Thanks for any help that you can send me, take care and have a great day! :D

**A: this is a partition case dealing in real estate law not consumer law. You can use this website search on the partition issue and your further and specific research could be done at the law library and using online legal search site such as lexis. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">