• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fedex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tara86

Hi, hopefully in the right place.

I recently am going through an international move. I was intrusting documents to be sent to the usda by next day delivery by 10.30 am as they were to be sent straight back as the documents were extremely time sensitive.

The documents never got there, they at fedexs admission were sorted into the wrong truck.

The consequences of them not doing there jobs properly means I have to animals that now can not be relocated to be with me and will have to be rehomed( the government in both countries is extremely strict and will make me re do the 13k process again)

I want to know where legally I stand, I cannot afford to redo the process, as it takes 8-10 months and costs so much, as I cannot be back in the usa and I can't afford to pay the agency that much to do it again for me.

Im absolutely heartbroken, and want an outcome where maybe I can try to get my pets to me.

Any advice would be good.

Thank you

Tara86

Why did you wait until the last minute to send your documents?

I didn't they have to have there final check 5 days before they fly, they fly Tuesday, I sent them thursday right after final check. Usda rules. Its why they were overnighted w fedex to be there by friday 10.30am. And usda/australian rules they can only fly m-w so I did exactly what is meant to be done. Its not like I snail mailed it or asked fedex to send it to the wrong part of the country ( which the admitted they screwed up)

FlyingRon

There has to be more options. They broke the contract, because of this i have spent 13k to rehome my cats.
There are not more options. Your contract for them only provides for a refund of the shipping price for late delivery. Nothing else.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">