• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grievance vs Company&Union

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

imintrble

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania: recent contract states "each day company will provide a signup sheet for drivers wishing to work additional hours" also past practice dictated drivers had right of refuseal for an added stop to their routes they picked that day.ex:two pulls for the day; when you came back for your second pull you might be asked if you wanted to add a stop.union is stating it is not the actual wording of the contract but the intent of the wording????also company had sign up sheet for the first two months after ratifacation of contract it is not in use now and drivers have been forced to take an added stop. so i filed a grievance against the company and union for breaking contract language do i have a legit argument?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">