• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Money back guarantee- no response

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tayla

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Pennsylvania.

Bought a product for professional cleaning. The manufacturer clearly list on the bottle, that if for any reason this product does not perform as indicated. It carries a 100% satisfaction or Money back guarantee. With the information where to send the original receipt, label with bar code , consumers name/address for re-imbursement. I did try the product as it was imparative that it remove a certain stain. It didnt.
I received today in the mail- "Return to sender Undeliverable mail". I double checked that I had written the address Exactly as it was on the label.
I did.
Do I take this matter to the Better Business bureau? Attorney General For Consumers? Since researching it appears the business likes to move from warehouse to warehouse and I have no other information to contact this distributor/manufacturer. The mailing address turned out to be a warehouse in New York that is now up for resale...go figure.
This product was bought with the understanding that they guaranteed their product. Any direction please? Its not so much about the money, although it was not inexpensive, its about the Money back guarantees that doesn't seem to apply if they keep dodging the consumer for payback. Should I at least go back to the business that carried the product and ask them if they have updated information on this business perhaps? Highly doubt it since they probably get their supplies from one distributor....

BL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Pennsylvania.

Bought a product for professional cleaning. The manufacturer clearly list on the bottle, that if for any reason this product does not perform as indicated. It carries a 100% satisfaction or Money back guarantee. With the information where to send the original receipt, label with bar code , consumers name/address for re-imbursement. I did try the product as it was imparative that it remove a certain stain. It didnt.
I received today in the mail- "Return to sender Undeliverable mail". I double checked that I had written the address Exactly as it was on the label.
I did.
Do I take this matter to the Better Business bureau? Attorney General For Consumers? Since researching it appears the business likes to move from warehouse to warehouse and I have no other information to contact this distributor/manufacturer. The mailing address turned out to be a warehouse in New York that is now up for resale...go figure.
This product was bought with the understanding that they guaranteed their product. Any direction please? Its not so much about the money, although it was not inexpensive, its about the Money back guarantees that doesn't seem to apply if they keep dodging the consumer for payback. Should I at least go back to the business that carried the product and ask them if they have updated information on this business perhaps? Highly doubt it since they probably get their supplies from one distributor....
Google for the manufacture and contact their email customer service.

Tayla

Thanks BL-
Previously googled before posting the concern.
Results- No customer service/ or email on website.
Toll free number listed is no longer in service to this business.
Maybe before I buy a product , I should call the toll free number and know before hand - Buyer be aware.

BL

Thanks BL-
Previously googled before posting the concern.
Results- No customer service/ or email on website.
Toll free number listed is no longer in service to this business.
Maybe before I buy a product , I should call the toll free number and know before hand - Buyer be aware.
Contact your Local Office of Attorney General - consumer affairs ,and see if they have contact info for the Co.

That Office has the contact info. for most major Cos.

If you were to file a complaint ,they would forward it to the contact they have on file.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">