• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

*part two* of childcare agreement contract in houston

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

missy99

i live in houston, texas

this is *part two* of my message.

i told her she has a right to terminate her contract "but" she still owe’s me $105.00 plus, $10.00 per day late fees until i receive my money.

can someone out there tell me if I have a case or not to file in small claims court?
also, i want to have the deputy serve the father at his job, this way i know they will be able to find him (since they claim they live in an apartment and can easily move away in the “dark of night to avoid being served by the deputy.”

***below is some portions of her signed contract. ***

parental termination of contract:

parents are required to give an "advanced" written one-week notice for which you will be charged your normal child care non refundable fees. an advanced non refundable, (no prorated amounts, no discounts are given) payment is required for the entire one week period and is due upon childcare provider(s) 1st receipt of written termination notice from the parent(s.) if all fees are not paid in full, legal action will be taken against the parent(s).
all paid child care fees and supplies fees carry no refunds, no discounts, and no prorating. if my child/children is/are absent for any reason from this child care facility, my full weekly child care fees (including any late fees and overtime fees) is still due and payable to the child care provider. if the written parental notification is not given to the child care provider in writing, the parent/parents will be charged $10.00 per day, for the time in which the notification failed to reach one week.

* * the above holidays/days are subject to change. no discounts or refunds are given to parents. no discounts or refunds are given for holidays, sick days, emergency days, class/training days, special off days, bad weather days, or birthday time off. * *

* please do not request any refunds, requests will not be honored.

a minimum of 24 hours prior notification if your children will be gone for one or more days due to illness or other reasons.

sick policy:

in the state of texas, there is no rule or law that requires a registered family home caregiver or licensed group home caregiver to care for children who are sick. the texas department of protective and regulatory services states that sick children are not to be allowed in the childcare facility. with the exception “if” the child “arrives sick” or “becomes sick” while in care. If the child "arrives sick" or "becomes sick" while in care, then the childcare provider has the right to refuse care for your sick child. if your child becomes sick during the day the child care provider will notify the parent that they must pick up their sick child. if the parent continues to refuse or continues to “so-called forget “ to take their child to the doctor and bring a "required written" doctor’s statement the "same day" the child/children returns to the childcare facility, then the child care provider has the right to refuse care for that parents sick children.

our facility is a "well child care facility"! This means if your child is not feeling well, for WHATEVER reason, you must make other arrangements for their care until they are feeling well. do not bring your children to daycare if they have a fever over 99 F.

children will not be allowed back in care until they are symptom free for 24-72 hours. parents whose children are sick will have to bring a copy of a written doctor’s statement (THE SAME DAY THE CHILD ENTERS THIS DAY CARE FACILITY, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BRING A WRITTEN DOCTOR’S STATEMENT DAYS OR WEEKS LATER.) remember the parent must bring a written doctor’s statement stating if your child can return to daycare and is no longer contagious. In addition your child will not be allowed in daycare for the additional reasons based on the following:
1. auxiliary temperature greater than 99 F.
2. obvious illness such as impetigo, scabies, ringworm, chicken pox, measles, mumps, head lice, conjunctivitis (pink eye), eye leakage, and yellow/greenish crusty eyes, yellow/greenish mucus draing from the nose, diarrhea, vomiting, strep throat, ecoli, bacterial infections, contagious bacterial infections, open sores and or bloody sores, bloody, oozing mosquito, ant or fly bites, (or other bugs bites) excessive congestion in the chest/lungs or nose, skin rashes that have not been diagnosed and treated by a doctor.
3. child will be on oral medication at least 24 hours before provider administers dosage. Physician or parent will administer the first dosage of medication.
4. if a child is removed from the provider's home due to illness, that child will not be readmitted to the home that same day. parents are required to bring a written doctor’s note from a DOCTOR and provide a copy for the child care provider.
5. no over the counter medication will be administered unless ordered by YOUR child’s DOCTOR. This includes for example: Tylenol, Children’s Motrin, Dimetapp, Mylecon Drops, Baby Orajel (all gum numbing medications) Pedia Care, Pedia Relief, and other over the counter medications. Parents are to provide written proof from a doctor that child/children can be administered over the counter
medications by the daycare provider.

If a parent refuses or forgets to bring a written doctor’s statement regarding their child’s condition and a written doctor’s statement that their child can return to daycare, then the daycare provider has the right to refuse care for your sick child/children. If a parent DOES NOT WANT to comply with this daycare facilities rules and regulations then the provider has the right to dismiss the child/children from care, the parent also has a right to dismiss themselves and their child from this childcare facility if the parent refuses to and does not want to comply with THIS day care facilities rules and regulations. It is requested that ALL parents please comply with this day care’s sick policy; as some parents have abused the sick policy and refused to follow this daycare’s policies and rules. If a parent gets upset about the sick policy please feel free to call Child Care Licensing Division located here in Houston and ask them to explain to you regarding sick policies in day cares.

I am certified in infant, child, and adult CPR, and AED (Automated External Defibrillator certified.)

my email address is: [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">