• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

They saw me coming.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Linda3241

I am in Ga. I purchased a new vehicle. I find out dealership lied to lender. The lender has pulled out from the deal. I ask the dealership what happens now because they were liars! Finance manager said no worries the house is picking up the loan???? I'm not sure how and why or Do I have to sign another contract? I am now not wanting to do business with these people? I need advice.

HRZ

BE ultra careful NOT to sign anything that commits you to pay 1 dime more or has any single change not in your favor ....and if in doubt...don't sign ....

quincy

I am in Ga. I purchased a new vehicle. I find out dealership lied to lender. The lender has pulled out from the deal. I ask the dealership what happens now because they were liars! Finance manager said no worries the house is picking up the loan???? I'm not sure how and why or Do I have to sign another contract? I am now not wanting to do business with these people? I need advice.
Are you currently in possession of the vehicle? Did you trade in a vehicle to reduce the purchase price of the new vehicle? If so, is the dealership still in possession of that vehicle?

I agree with HRZ that you should not sign another contract, at least until you have your current contract and any potential replacement contract personally reviewed by an attorney in your area.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">