• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Documentary

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hayleyR

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York.

I have participated in a documentary that some Columbia School of Journalism students were making. I was told when they were filming that I would get to screen what they filmed but never got to do so.

I recently saw the documentary and I don't feel that I was accurately represented and that the misrepresentation can hurt me. I signed a form when they were filming giving them rights to film and the rights to the film. Is there any thing I can legally do to have them either take out the segment containing me or force them to change it?

Thank you. This has caused a medical issue to return due to the nature of the misrepresentation.

asiny

I recently saw the documentary and I don't feel that I was accurately represented and that the misrepresentation can hurt me. I signed a form when they were filming giving them rights to film and the rights to the film. Is there any thing I can legally do to have them either take out the segment containing me or force them to change it?
No.
Thank you. This has caused a medical issue to return due to the nature of the misrepresentation.
Explain how them using your authorised interview has caused a medical issue to return?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">