• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need to remove website content!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ybird

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I am the original author of a post on reportyourex.com. I need to have the content I wrote removed but the site ops will not even entertain the idea. I have contacted them and they say their policy gives them the right to never remove or even edit any posts. Even the original author cannot remove it. Is this an infringement of my rights? How can I have the content removed? I really need to have it removed asap. Please help!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I am the original author of a post on reportyourex.com. I need to have the content I wrote removed but the site ops will not even entertain the idea. I have contacted them and they say their policy gives them the right to never remove or even edit any posts. Even the original author cannot remove it. Is this an infringement of my rights? How can I have the content removed? I really need to have it removed asap. Please help!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
There's probably nothing you can do legally to get the post removed. They may, however, respond to a threatening cease and desist letter from an attorney, rather than face litigation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">