+ Reply to Thread
    You don't need to make a new thread for every question that pops in to your mind. Please put this question in one of your other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigner View Post
    You don't need to make a new thread for every question that pops in to your mind. Please put this question in one of your other threads.
    I figured I wouldn't get a response if I leave it in the old thread. Should be my last question on this hopefully cause I already mailed my response.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyXxworks View Post
    I figured I wouldn't get a response if I leave it in the old thread. Should be my last question on this hopefully cause I already mailed my response.
    We prefer it to remain in the original thread so we have a better understanding of the "big picture". Folks here are notified when new posts are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigner View Post
    We prefer it to remain in the original thread so we have a better understanding of the "big picture". Folks here are notified when new posts are made.
    I see, I went ahead and deleted the other thread though since there were too many threads. These are kind of stand alone questions anyway. I noticed I am receiving a lot of strange responses literally ever response I ever get sides with the opposing party even if I literally mention the opposing party is a crook and every response I get is usually rude and or an insult( serves you right etc etc.). Just a little confused, maybe the posters on here are eager to see people locked up or get punished lol.

I just want someone to answer my questions on how to properly respond and file interrogatories with Arizona court. I already spoke to the attorney. He didn't help and since I am unemployed it's not like I can afford help. Seems like the United States law is only in favor of those with money.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyXxworks View Post
    I see, I went ahead and deleted the other thread though since there were too many threads. These are kind of stand alone questions anyway. I noticed I am receiving a lot of strange responses literally ever response I ever get sides with the opposing party even if I literally mention the opposing party is a crook and every response I get is usually rude and or an insult( serves you right etc etc.). Just a little confused, maybe the posters on here are eager to see people locked up or get punished lol.

I just want someone to answer my questions on how to properly respond and file interrogatories with Arizona court. I already spoke to the attorney. He didn't help and since I am unemployed it's not like I can afford help. Seems like the United States law is only in favor of those with money.
    The law in the United States favors those who follow the law. It's like that in pretty much every country.
    I predict that you're going to be trampled in court because you feel it's somehow wise to try to do this yourself when you have no clue about what you're doing.

+ Reply to Thread