+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    71,240
    You don't need to make a new thread for every question that pops in to your mind. Please put this question in one of your other threads.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigner View Post
    You don't need to make a new thread for every question that pops in to your mind. Please put this question in one of your other threads.
    I figured I wouldn't get a response if I leave it in the old thread. Should be my last question on this hopefully cause I already mailed my response.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    71,240
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyXxworks View Post
    I figured I wouldn't get a response if I leave it in the old thread. Should be my last question on this hopefully cause I already mailed my response.
    We prefer it to remain in the original thread so we have a better understanding of the "big picture". Folks here are notified when new posts are made.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigner View Post
    We prefer it to remain in the original thread so we have a better understanding of the "big picture". Folks here are notified when new posts are made.
    I see, I went ahead and deleted the other thread though since there were too many threads. These are kind of stand alone questions anyway. I noticed I am receiving a lot of strange responses literally ever response I ever get sides with the opposing party even if I literally mention the opposing party is a crook and every response I get is usually rude and or an insult( serves you right etc etc.). Just a little confused, maybe the posters on here are eager to see people locked up or get punished lol.


    I just want someone to answer my questions on how to properly respond and file interrogatories with Arizona court. I already spoke to the attorney. He didn't help and since I am unemployed it's not like I can afford help. Seems like the United States law is only in favor of those with money.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    71,240
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyXxworks View Post
    I see, I went ahead and deleted the other thread though since there were too many threads. These are kind of stand alone questions anyway. I noticed I am receiving a lot of strange responses literally ever response I ever get sides with the opposing party even if I literally mention the opposing party is a crook and every response I get is usually rude and or an insult( serves you right etc etc.). Just a little confused, maybe the posters on here are eager to see people locked up or get punished lol.


    I just want someone to answer my questions on how to properly respond and file interrogatories with Arizona court. I already spoke to the attorney. He didn't help and since I am unemployed it's not like I can afford help. Seems like the United States law is only in favor of those with money.
    The law in the United States favors those who follow the law. It's like that in pretty much every country.
    I predict that you're going to be trampled in court because you feel it's somehow wise to try to do this yourself when you have no clue about what you're doing.


+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Mixed Information Interrogatories Part 2 Arizona
    By MoneyXxworks in forum Debt Collections
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 08:24 PM
  2. Interrogatories/Examination Questions
    By Perrard in forum Small Claims Courts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:35 PM
  3. Need Example Interrogatories (questions) from Landlord to Tenant
    By ws6whiteshark in forum Landlord / Tenant Issues
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 11:56 AM
  4. Interrogatories questions
    By JJM93 in forum Debt Collections
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 06:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© Since 1995 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.