• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hard to divorce my lawyer than my wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

geo1661

What is the name of your state?new jersey
I have been trying to divorce my wife for the past 2 years and my lawyer has drag the case by postponing some of the first court dates,now i own him close to 10k and have paid him already 8k the two lawers have talk and they want us to get out of chapter 13 before we can divorse i have my suspicions that they want to make sure we paid them or to take our properties away. can we get divorce and leave everyting the way it is meaning all the properties under both names and later after we finish paying the chapter 13 divide athe assets,.,.

geo

HomeGuru

geo1661 said:
What is the name of your state?new jersey
I have been trying to divorce my wife for the past 2 years and my lawyer has drag the case by postponing some of the first court dates,now i own him close to 10k and have paid him already 8k the two lawers have talk and they want us to get out of chapter 13 before we can divorse i have my suspicions that they want to make sure we paid them or to take our properties away. can we get divorce and leave everyting the way it is meaning all the properties under both names and later after we finish paying the chapter 13 divide athe assets,.,.

geo

**A: I agree with your line of thinking. Generally, you may be correct.

S

seniorjudge

HomeGuru said:
**A: I agree with your line of thinking. Generally, you may be correct.
I respectfully disagree.

I think it is more along the lines of a 50-50 chance, more or less.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">