• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

From boy to a man , now domestic charge has caught up to me now that I am a man ,help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

atlbrotha75

North Carolina but Charge in Douglasville GaWhat is the name of your state? North Carolina but Charge is in Georgia :confused:
Hello I need help badly I am in NC , and I lived in GA for about four years , the night the incident took place ,,, My girlfriend and I were having money issues , I moved her from Nc to Ga about a year after I had moved to get a place for us , blah blah blah , money was real tight I was working two jobs day and night and all she wanted to do was work a telemarketing job 3 hours a day , making about 130.00 every week , she had expirence and all , but was lazy so we got into it , I had a rommate that turned out to be gay , he was a stripper , for dudes , :mad: anyway , I always asked her to get a better job she was content so one day she decieded to get her mom to wire her some money around 250.00-300.00 she decided to go to the strip club to see some gays strip which wasnt a problem , but when we are really struggling with money and we are in a foriegn state and she gets money finally and choose to do that with your money its a problem , she hung out with 2 girls that night and 1 dude and went to the gay club , i waited for them to come back saw them getting outthe car and confronted her funny that the dude that never had any money the dude I used to look out for the dude I let come ot the beach with me with no money and stay was in the front ,to makea long story short they were sleeping with each other why would he be at stripclub thats gay ? Anyway we had a confrontation , argueing and then I left my truck there and rode back to my house that we had just moved arond the corner with her we exchanged words and i may have grabbed her from hitting me and i may have pulled her hair also , they call the polic ena dsend them to my house i gets locked up for the weekend , even then i found out through her she sleeps with him the night i was locked up , so i get locked up for domestic volience , that monday she comes and bail me out 100.00 and they didnt havea court date to give me so i wanted almost two months and still no court date calling and all, so i leftthe state moved on with my life , so i get back 2 years later gettinga job find out i have missed my court date and they have a bench warrant on me , they are saying the only way i can do anywith with the new job is to get the warrant taken care of , i really need this job i mean bad , my new relationship is being hurt bc of it , now i am up in the air i was supposed to start on aug 8th but the info cam eback she told me just take care of it an dget back to her i still will have the job , i told her that that was fin e, it sgetting closer to the date , have no money for a lawyer and still wont be able to take care of it b4 then so i told her that if i coul dcan i start in the next class on the 22n dof aug sh esaid fine , i really need the job , and really wanna get this behind me , but i dont wanna go down ther e and get locked up for ever and wannabe out by the 22nd so i can start i heard GA hold u for a long time , and from my understand ing i hav et o turn my self in , but dont know how long i will get held , i mean i have a life back in nc , and found out i have a kid , so please help me an dtell me what can i do so i wont get held for a long time befor ethey give me a court date , I have never heard of anyone having to mail a court date out I thought after I got outthey would have given it to me , please help me,, [email protected]

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Dude - that was nearly incomprehensible. Please go back and edit it (use the little edit button in the right bottom corner) with paragraphs, spaces in the right places, etc. And then maybe someone can help you with the problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">