• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CAN'T/dont know how prove their violating a PO through his cousin a private detective

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SMITH5577

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia.
My ex spouse of 8yrs who i left in 2014, has been and admitted using his cousin a private detective to find me when I've attempted to leave the abusive marriage in the past and is still using her to stalk me and slander my name playing victim pointing me to be evil one who stole took his kids posting my pictures made a hate group ive left my home state to for my own sanity she tracks me calls my bank to get my private information my new locations and use spy ware on my phone every time i try to protect myself by resetting it, again they call to activate the spy ware, their using my past google to stalk me yet i dont know how to prove hes slandered n stalked me through her they've already damaged my name ANY ADVICE PLEASE ?
I don't see why or how a detective can get my private information from my banks ? I'm not or never been in any criminal activity ? Nor a missing person ?

Last edited:

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia.
My ex spouse of 8yrs who i left in 2014, has been and admitted using his cousin a private detective to find me when I've attempted to leave the abusive marriage in the past and is still using her to stalk me and slander my name playing victim pointing me to be evil one who stole took his kids posting my pictures made a hate group ive left my home state to for my own sanity she tracks me calls my bank to get my private information my new locations and use spy ware on my phone every time i try to protect myself by resetting it, again they call to activate the spy ware, their using my past google to stalk me yet i dont know how to prove hes slandered n stalked me through her they've already damaged my name ANY ADVICE PLEASE ?
I don't see why or how a detective can get my private information from my banks ? I'm not or never been in any criminal activity ? Nor a missing person ?
Sounds very frustrating, but I'm not seeing a question for us.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">