• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bully2017

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia

So the other day me and my wife got into an argument because she was basically accusing me of talking to another female because of a goodmorning text. so i kept trying to talk to her to get her to believe that im really not cheating and it led to her and i pushing eachother around and i have a small minor scratch under my neck from her grabbing my neck, well the next day i went to her to try once again to talk to her about the situation and she didnt want to talk and she yelled and said that she was going to have sex with someone else and as soon as she said that i lost it and grabbed her by her neck and pushed her and she was hitting me back and then she slashed 3 of my car tires and threw a brick through my windshield, but i broke her phone along with a few of her other things. she called the cops and they said that she was the primary aggressor and arrested her and they left and didnt tell me anything after all of if was done. even though i dont want any charges bought against her because we both were in the wrong i put my hands on her just as well as she put them on me and i broke her personal belongings just as she broke mines.. we really dont want to go through all of this becAuse we know we were both in the wrong.. can i get some help and advice on this please? her hearing is on friday the 8. this is also the first incident between us and with the law we both have no criminal background both fulltime students and parents to our daughter as well as we work.

Last edited:

justalayman

In the second incident there is no question YOU are the aggressor? There very well could be charged filed against you.

Regarding the day before; you weren’t specifics enough here to guess who may or may not be charged.

As to damaging the property; depending on whether it is considered seperate property or marital property there may not be any charges possible.

bully2017

In the second incident there is no question YOU are the aggressor? There very well could be charged filed against you.

Regarding the day before; you weren’t specifics enough here to guess who may or may not be charged.

As to damaging the property; depending on whether it is considered seperate property or marital property there may not be any charges possible.

the prior day she was the first person to put her hands on me
and as far as the property i guess you can say it is marital property even though its just in my name right?
all in all we both were in the wrong and i just dont want this to go any farther than it has to so im trying my best to see how this can be resolved

Eekamouse

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia

So the other day me and my wife got into an argument because she was basically accusing me of talking to another female because of a goodmorning text. so i kept trying to talk to her to get her to believe that im really not cheating and it led to her and i pushing eachother around and i have a small minor scratch under my neck from her grabbing my neck, well the next day i went to her to try once again to talk to her about the situation and she didnt want to talk and she yelled and said that she was going to have sex with someone else and as soon as she said that i lost it and grabbed her by her neck and pushed her and she was hitting me back and then she slashed 3 of my car tires and threw a brick through my windshield, but i broke her phone along with a few of her other things. she called the cops and they said that she was the primary aggressor and arrested her and they left and didnt tell me anything after all of if was done. even though i dont want any charges bought against her because we both were in the wrong i put my hands on her just as well as she put them on me and i broke her personal belongings just as she broke mines.. we really dont want to go through all of this becAuse we know we were both in the wrong.. can i get some help and advice on this please? her hearing is on friday the 8. this is also the first incident between us and with the law we both have no criminal background both fulltime students and parents to our daughter as well as we work.
There is no special word or take back button you can push to make this all go away. You both brought this on yourselves because you're both immature, violent people who can't control themselves. You both need anger management classes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">