+ Reply to Thread

Thread: domestic case

domestic case

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia

So the other day me and my wife got into an argument because she was basically accusing me of talking to another female because of a goodmorning text. so i kept trying to talk to her to get her to believe that im really not cheating and it led to her and i pushing eachother around and i have a small minor scratch under my neck from her grabbing my neck, well the next day i went to her to try once again to talk to her about the situation and she didnt want to talk and she yelled and said that she was going to have sex with someone else and as soon as she said that i lost it and grabbed her by her neck and pushed her and she was hitting me back and then she slashed 3 of my car tires and threw a brick through my windshield, but i broke her phone along with a few of her other things. she called the cops and they said that she was the primary aggressor and arrested her and they left and didnt tell me anything after all of if was done. even though i dont want any charges bought against her because we both were in the wrong i put my hands on her just as well as she put them on me and i broke her personal belongings just as she broke mines.. we really dont want to go through all of this becAuse we know we were both in the wrong.. can i get some help and advice on this please? her hearing is on friday the 8. this is also the first incident between us and with the law we both have no criminal background both fulltime students and parents to our daughter as well as we work.

Last edited by bully2017; 12-03-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    In the second incident there is no question YOU are the aggressor? There very well could be charged filed against you.

Regarding the day before; you weren’t specifics enough here to guess who may or may not be charged.

As to damaging the property; depending on whether it is considered seperate property or marital property there may not be any charges possible.

Quote Originally Posted by justalayman View Post
    In the second incident there is no question YOU are the aggressor? There very well could be charged filed against you.

Regarding the day before; you weren’t specifics enough here to guess who may or may not be charged.

As to damaging the property; depending on whether it is considered seperate property or marital property there may not be any charges possible.

the prior day she was the first person to put her hands on me
    and as far as the property i guess you can say it is marital property even though its just in my name right?
    all in all we both were in the wrong and i just dont want this to go any farther than it has to so im trying my best to see how this can be resolved

Quote Originally Posted by bully2017 View Post
    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia

So the other day me and my wife got into an argument because she was basically accusing me of talking to another female because of a goodmorning text. so i kept trying to talk to her to get her to believe that im really not cheating and it led to her and i pushing eachother around and i have a small minor scratch under my neck from her grabbing my neck, well the next day i went to her to try once again to talk to her about the situation and she didnt want to talk and she yelled and said that she was going to have sex with someone else and as soon as she said that i lost it and grabbed her by her neck and pushed her and she was hitting me back and then she slashed 3 of my car tires and threw a brick through my windshield, but i broke her phone along with a few of her other things. she called the cops and they said that she was the primary aggressor and arrested her and they left and didnt tell me anything after all of if was done. even though i dont want any charges bought against her because we both were in the wrong i put my hands on her just as well as she put them on me and i broke her personal belongings just as she broke mines.. we really dont want to go through all of this becAuse we know we were both in the wrong.. can i get some help and advice on this please? her hearing is on friday the 8. this is also the first incident between us and with the law we both have no criminal background both fulltime students and parents to our daughter as well as we work.
    There is no special word or take back button you can push to make this all go away. You both brought this on yourselves because you're both immature, violent people who can't control themselves. You both need anger management classes.

Where was your daughter during all this foolishness?

Quote Originally Posted by stealth2 View Post
    Where was your daughter during all this foolishness?
    If anywhere around, then they can expect a call from CPS.

Parents should remember 3 things: Love your kids more than you hate your ex; when you have children the relationship with the other parent is until death; your children determine what type of nursing home you end up in.
    Nothing stated by me should be taken as giving you legal advice or forming an attorney/client relationship.

Attorney-GAL in Ohio.

I've removed the knife from my back, polished it, and will one day return it -- long after you think I have forgotten.
+ Reply to Thread