• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bambam1969

INDIANA is my state .. question in 2007 my aunt my uncle said that I beat up my grandma and had an altercation. They are trying to make it that I can’t get my inheritance which My name is on to get my inheritances . Question, what’s the statue of limitations since they did not prosecute charges or anything they just filed. And can they deny me of my inheritance ? Please help me get

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
INDIANA is my state .. question in 2007 my aunt my uncle said that I beat up my grandma and had an altercation. They are trying to make it that I can’t get my inheritance which My name is on to get my inheritances . Question, what’s the statue of limitations since they did not prosecute charges or anything they just filed. And can they deny me of my inheritance ? Please help me get
Is the person whom you expect the inheritance from dead yet?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">