• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forced imprisonment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bird66

Predator

I know the Brother personally of the sister that is leaving and I think you are a creep and predator, you have a sealed record for a reason and you can thank your lucky stars is in not my daughter. The "brother" is a good guy and he is like a "SON" to me. But the so called boyfriend I truly beleave is nothing more then a person that is well never mind, you get my point.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
It has always seemed to me, as a parent on both sides of the aisle, that if there is a young lady in whom a gentleman has a sincere and honorable interest, it is incumbent upon him to properly introduce himself to her parents. Color me old-fashioned.

Of course, if the "lady" is not, or perhaps he is no gentleman, then I suppose it is all moot. I wonder which is the case here?

This is trolling 101 except ... they're not doing it right.

quincy

not trolling, feel free to PM me for more details if you wish.
Who ARE all of these additional people suddenly showing up in Roseknight's thread (and why did "the creep" call himself Rose)?

It appears this thread has reached the end of its useful life.

thatbrother

Who ARE all of these additional people suddenly showing up in Roseknight's thread (and why did "the creep" call himself Rose)?

It appears this thread has reached the end of its useful life.

I found this thread while googling his usename(found on his facebook profile) to find out all I could before my sister left, and was 3000 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">