• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update To My Case And What Happened.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Frantic 0ne

IL

Well went to court this morning....no PD no Lawyer....and there were about 10 other domestic batterys there...all that needed to be done was have the other party say they wanna drop charges and everyone was set free.. My wife didnt even show, and they actually called her at work to ask if she wanted to drop charges and she said yes, i was in and out in 5 mins.....all this for nothing.....wooooooo hoooooooooo

VeronicaGia

Frantic 0ne said:
IL

Well went to court this morning....no PD no Lawyer....and there were about 10 other domestic batterys there...all that needed to be done was have the other party say they wanna drop charges and everyone was set free.. My wife didnt even show, and they actually called her at work to ask if she wanted to drop charges and she said yes, i was in and out in 5 mins.....all this for nothing.....wooooooo hoooooooooo
Why is your original post closed?

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=193067

rmet4nzkx

Frantic 0ne said:
IL

A word of caution: Even though the charges were dropped, given the nature of your wife's tendancy to false allegations and manipulative behavior, I hope you filed your written response and evidence to her compliant prior to your appearance, so it is a part of the record so her allegations don't come back to haunt you later. If not file them ASAP. Now even though the charges are dropped, you will want to avoid contact if she is unstable and call the police if needed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">