• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 y/o caught with 2 xanax at school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Idalia

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

Last edited by a moderator:

Idalia

15 y/o caught with xanax at school

I do not trust the police or our justice system even though I have not had trouble myself

PayrollHRGuy

If you don't trust the justice system you should have worked harder to keep yourself out of it.

Now, do you have a question?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Yeah, that will get you in trouble. Actually, in most places having any meds on you at school can get you in trouble, even if it's just an aspirin.

Have Xanax on you at school without a prescription can both get you suspended AND in trouble with the law, should the school choose to report it.

HRZ

Hopefully any school administrator is smart enough to read the law and report it to law enforcement !

quincy

Hopefully any school administrator is smart enough to read the law and report it to law enforcement !
Many high schools have law enforcement officers in the schools. And high schools and law enforcement in most states have strong working relationships with each other.

HRZ

Many a school drags it heels at reporting and some "school police " can be worse ..

quincy

Many a school drags it heels at reporting and some "school police " can be worse ..
Hmmm. I haven't found that to be the case. The schools I am familiar with take student drug possession seriously. And the Arizona state law certainly expects the schools to take drugs in schools seriously (see link above, section 13-3411 F).

Interesting how experiences differ.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">