• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Co defendant...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
For your much needed edification BM (of which you have zero)
Why latigo do you so often belittle and insult others when disagreeing with them or providing additional information on the law? Does it stroke your ego to put others down or is there some other reason for it? If the intent is to make yourself look better, you should know it isn’t working. Rather, in my view it degrades your posts, not enhances them.

quincy

I guess I took something different from it...I learned to love venison. :p
Well ... I actually have no problem eating venison. :)

I appreciate hunting from a food and from a conservation perspective.

But as a child I was definitely traumatized by the killing of Bambi's mom. Bambi is one of the few Disney movies that I will not show my kids. Dumbo is another. I find both of those movies too disturbing. I guess I was a fragile child. Haha.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Why latigo do you so often belittle and insult others when disagreeing with them or providing additional information on the law? Does it stroke your ego to put others down or is there some other reason for it? If the intent is to make yourself look better, you should know it isn’t working. Rather, in my view it degrades your posts, not enhances them.
I'm right there with you, Taxing. I've often pictured latigo as the lonely guy who is SO puzzled at to why no one likes him when he is JUST SO SMART. I view him with pity, and oft with annoyance, but never with admiration.

(And Blue/Bambie.... it took me until this thread to figure out who the heck Bambi was. But I shall now refer to you as Blue Bambie. :-D

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I'm right there with you, Taxing. I've often pictured latigo as the lonely guy who is SO puzzled at to why no one likes him when he is JUST SO SMART. I view him with pity, and oft with annoyance, but never with admiration.

(And Blue/Bambie.... it took me until this thread to figure out who the heck Bambi was. But I shall now refer to you as Blue Bambie. :-D
We can call her BB for short.

LdiJ

Well ... I actually have no problem eating venison. :)

I appreciate hunting from a food and from a conservation perspective.

But as a child I was definitely traumatized by the killing of Bambi's mom. Bambi is one of the few Disney movies that I will not show my kids. Dumbo is another. I find both of those movies too disturbing. I guess I was a fragile child. Haha.
Nah...neither my child nor either of my grandchildren have seen Bambi, for the same reason. I do not recall what Dumbo was about or if I ever saw it, but my daughter and grandchild never saw it as far as I know. It wasn't a "classic" in my eyes I guess, so it wasn't a classic in theirs.

I have also eaten food that was hunted (mostly squirrel) so I understand what you mean about that too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">